Sunday, July 28, 2013

OPI Solitaire...

Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a nice Sunday evening. We are doing the usual, getting caught up on TV and laundry for the week.

Tonight’s post is a quick swatch of one of the OPI Liquid Sand polishes from the Bond Girls Collection. OPI Liquid Sands are their take on texture. From what I’ve seen they aren’t really sticking to any particular texture, each set that they’ve released has been a bit different in finish. Overall I haven’t been super impressed, but a few have caught my eye. Solitaire is one of those polishes.

When I first started seeing swatches of this I knew I wanted it. It’s unique in my collection, normally I don’t like pearly sheen white but with the little silver glitters it’s really lovely. I don’t know that I’ll ever wear it as a full manicure because I’m not crazy about it on my skin tone. But it will be great for nail art and accent nails.

So on to the pictures.



And of course a macro to show the teeny silver glitters.


I hope you all have a happy Monday!

Happy polishing!

~casey

***all products in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use***

No comments:

Post a Comment